What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 05, 2005



Oh what a beautiful morning... When I stepped outside today and was greeted by a cool breeze that old song came to mind. Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day, I've got a wonderful feeling, Everything's going my way. And then I realized it was!! My hip didn't hurt as much today, the weather was perfect, and all I had to do was go pick up some filters for the air vent and I got to spend the rest of the day cleaning and doing what needed to be done around the house. No obligations to anyone except myself today and I was loving it! And now a refreshing rain is washing everything clean. So... oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home