What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, October 27, 2005


In case you're wondering where I've been... About 4 months ago Keith's knee started bothering him and so to exercise it he was walking up and down the stairs at the school. On one of the down trips - about 6 weeks ago - he did something to his ankle and it has been causing him grief ever since. We have been to one doctor who put one of those velcro style casts on it (ones you can take on and off) and gave him pain pills and told him to rest it a few days. So he did that, and since that week was midterms I spent the days driving between school and home with tests, picking up tests, taking back graded tests, picking up grade sheets...etc etc etc....

Then he felt it was better but still couldn't drive so I began driving him to school (which is why I have so much computer time now - it's what I do waiting for him). Yesterday we went to the orthopedic doctor and he told him the side of his foot is bending in and that is causing pressure on a ligament so...here I am today while he teaches his first class and from here we go to get some things put in his shoes that we hope will help. If they don't work the next step is they will build a special brace for him and if that doesn't help he will have to have surgery on the foot. We are hoping it doesn't go that far....

So, I apologize for not returning phone calls, not being available for walks during the week, etc etc etc.... When I am home there are still litter boxes to empty, rooms to clean, laundry to get done.... so I am just a little stretched out right now. Hopefully, my friends and relatives visit my blog and will get this information because I am just too tired to call most evenings.

And on one last note.... GO WHITE SOX!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home