What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, September 15, 2005



Nationwide is on your side? As I listened to the news this morning I didn't want to believe what I was hearing. Nationwide, the on your side insurance company, is denying coverage to hurricane victims. Why? Because they are stating the damage was not caused by a hurricane, but by a flood. And the customers should have purchased flood insurance through FEMA. Their advice? Get the government to help you. So, I guess all those houses blown to smithereens by the high winds BEFORE the levees broke and flooded the area, were not hit by a hurricane. This is mind boggling! Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture or is it just me?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home