What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, September 13, 2005



It's been one of those crazy weeks from hell. As you all know we took the two babies in to get spayed last week. If you read the previous post you found out one of them was a bit of a rare bird...or do I mean rare cat... as it was neither male nor female. Well, things went downhill fast for the two little ones. When we brought them home Delia was fine and playing and eating and having a good old time, but poor Marmalade just wasn't well. We ended up taking him back and he stayed at the vets for a few days, but just wouldn't eat or respond. Then Delia got sick and I took her in...she kept vomiting and yowling as if in pain. They told me Friday Marmalade was ready to go home and I took him home along with Delia and medications for them both. Well!! When I took Marmalade out of the cage the incision was red and the poor cat just laid there. Delia kept yowling and vomiting so we called the vets and said this will not do! So, they said bring them back... the vet who owns the place took them home with her on the weekend and by Monday Marmalade was eating and driving them nuts wanting to get out and play, so I went and brought that one home. Delia finally started eating so they let me bring her home today. She is doing better and is not vomiting and even sat on me while I played on the computer for ahwile and snuggled up with her Mr. Bug. So, for the time being all is well....

Well...except Percival the Persian has diahrrea and I have to treat him now and bathe him later...Believe me! There is nothing more disgusting than a Persian cat with diahrrea. You just don't want to know!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home