What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, September 17, 2005



It could only happen to me! I have been back and forth to the vets so much the past couple weeks that what happened this morning is perfectly understandable. Since I was taking in the kittens I was using the smaller carriers. A fabric one and a small blue one. This morning I had to take in Mr. Fuzz because he woke me up having an asthma attack at 5 a.m. I gave him his albuteral and it stopped the attack, but it being the weekend and the vet not being open again until Monday morning, we decided I should take him in for a shot. So, I did. And then set the gray carrier down as I paid the bill. I picked up the carrier on the way out and called my husband from the car to let him know we were on the way home. Mr. Fuzz sounded a bit odd so I decided to check on him before we left. I turned the small blue carrier so I could look in and to my amazement found a small dog instead of my cat. It was then I realized my error! I had grabbed the wrong carrier! Okay, stop laughing. The man who saw me come back in and swap carriers was laughing hard enough. As I told him, it's a good thing I checked BEFORE I got home! I can only imagine how my husband would have felt when I released a dog into the house! It was an honest mistake!!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home