What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, August 02, 2005



Line dancing - Okay some of you are going to say WTF!! Line dancing? why would she want to do something like that...for exercise and fun! The senior citizen center here (The Spectrum) offers line dancing lessons every tuesday night from 7 PM to 7:30 PM and then from 7:30 to 8:30 it's for the more advanced. So I went... I took the half hour lesson and stayed and danced and had fun. Okay, so I tripped over my own feet a couple times, turned left when I should have turned right, went back when I was supposed to go forward, but no one else was that great and we were all having fun. So, if you want to know where to find me tuesday nights now just stop by the spectrum and step in line!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home