What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, August 18, 2005



The Great Fall of Zephyr! Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. The cats have been trying to help Keith collect on my life insurance policy for quite some time now. Not sure what he bribes them with, but last night they almost succeeded. I was walking from my chair and as I passed behind the coffee table one of the cats had pushed out a box that somehow I managed to catch my foot on, trip and go flying. The first thing I saw coming at me, or rather, me heading too, was the TV and I thought, No! can't hit that because if I break it Keith will kill me. So, I turned my body and saw bad move!! I was now heading head first into the stack of DVD and VHS players he has hooked to the TV (6 in all) and thought to myself nope!! can't hit that he'd really kill me. So, I somehow managed to turn even more, in the midst of a long fall I managed to miss all vital appliances. Yes, I did end up breaking a part of me though... sigh... the nail on my middle finger of my right hand. Yep, now when I show people my boo boo from the great fall I can give them the finger at the same time! Don't ask how I managed to do that and not have any real injuries or break any major appliances, but what is really strange is the fall didn't last that long but I really did have time to process all those thoughts as I went down. Sorry Keith, no insurance this time. I'm tougher than you think!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home