What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, July 15, 2005


Had a few minutes and decided to do a mindless meme to pass the time and
Update my blog.

From Friday Madness:

July 15, 2005
FOUR FOR FRIDAY

Q1: At 12:01 a.m. Saturday morning, the next installment in the Harry Potter series will be made available for purchase at bookstores all across the world. Have you ever stood in line for what could be considered an outrageous amount of time for something like concert tickets, the premier of a movie, or the release of a book?
Nope!! Never found anything worth while to stand in line for an inordinate amount of time. I figure I’ll catch it on the reprint, rerun, or when it comes out on DVD ?. Even concerts are coming out on DVD, so eventually I would get to see it.
Q2: What's size mattress do you sleep on, and how many pillows do you sleep with?
Twin and two pillows. My husband and I have twin beds pushed together…a long story ?.
Q3: Have you ever forgotten where you parked your car, say in an underground parking garage or large parking lot at a shopping mall or airport? If so, how long did it take for you to find your car, and what sorts of techniques do you now use to avoid the same thing from happening again?
More than once I’m embarrassed to admit. Now when I get out of the car I look around and find a land mark that will lead me to the row my car is parked in. Like a display outside the store, or a letter in the name of the store…I tried using the car parked next to me but when the car moved I was lost again. Just kidding!!!!
Q4: How long does it generally take you to fall asleep? Has that amount of time changed any over the last 1, 5, or 10 years? If so, what do you attribute the change to?
Some nights I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. Other nights it takes a few minutes to half an hour. Yes, it has changed. I fall asleep faster now that I am older. I think because I’m not as wired and hyper as I was when younger and am more relaxed. I also sleep longer and deeper and enjoy the sleep more. It used to be an inconvenience to have to waste time sleeping, now I feel it is more a rejuvenator than a bother.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home