What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, May 14, 2005


Well, talked with JulieBird on the phone this morning and she said she was tired of seeing that same old poll on my blog, so it was time to update. Am back at the old apartment for some clean up work, so figured I'd write a bit about our move yesterday.

Got up at 7 A.M. Fed cats, etc etc etc...Cynthia met me here at 7:45 and drove me to pick up the truck. We loaded boxes, boxes, and more boxes! We even got some furniture on that load. But had to pack as we had run out of space to stack boxes, so had to unpack at the other end to pack more. After we finished the first run three of my TOPS pals showed up to help. Linda P (aka PeePee-don't ask), Louise and JulieBird. The packed more videos (there should be a limit as to how many videos one person can own or move :-)) and helped me move another load over. Shortly after they left another TOPS pal (Jackie - an ex-marine) showed up and Cynthia came back, and between us we moved out the entire bedroom and huge kitchen table and more boxes!!!

We took a short dinner break and did one more small run. Jackie could have kept going and would have moved my husbands office out that night, but it was after 9 PM and I had been working since 8:30 AM and was exhausted. I know I was snapping by then and cussing someone out. :-). Anyway, tomorrow Cynthia will bring her truck back and we will move Keith's office out, and then move my computer and small bookcase and small desk. After that it will just be a matter of coming back and picking up books and small things and cleaning the cat hair off the carpet.

A few days before my brother Mickey (Michael to you :-)) stopped and helped me unload a ton of videos and stack them on shelves. Like I said...there should be a limit to the number of videos one person can own! I still have tons to load... stop by anytime Mickey :-).

Got the cats in last and they are all busy exploring, with the exception of Hidey who is living up to her name and hiding in the bedroom closet.

Later!!! Have a great weekend! Okay, JulieBird---are you happy now?

I am exhausted!!! But time to go get some more cleaing done!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home