What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, May 15, 2005


This is a chain interview from Kim

That was fun, Kim. Sorry it took so long to reply. We're in the process of moving. Tomorrow computers will be moved and no cable hook-up until Tuesday! How will I survive :-)?

Subject: Re: Interview
Ok Bonnie, here ya go!

1. How many cats do you have?
Nine if you count the stray who lives outside (we had him neutered) and the kitten who
Walked in last night and refuses to leave.

2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Sitting on the front porch, on a rainy day reading Little Women and eating hot chocolate
Chip cookies and drinking ice cold lemonade.

3. What is your favorite quote and why?
Work as if you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like
No one is watching.

I like this one because it gives us the freedom to enjoy life without being self conscious
Or inhibited by what others may think.

4. Which sibling are you closest to?

That’s a hard one. I am closest to my two sisters and I would have a hard time choosing
One over the other. Each have endearing qualities that make me love them and enjoy
My time with them.

5. Who is your favorite author/poet and why?
Wow! I do love to read and do love poetry…but from my wild and crazy youth one
Author stands above the rest – Kurt Vonnegut. Why? Because he made us think! He
Made us realize life is crazy and in order to survive it we have to accept the insanity
And make it work for us.

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will then ask you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five question


Comments: Post a Comment

Home