What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, May 28, 2005


By popular request I am posting pics of the house. Outside only as the inside still looks like a box factory. I had to laugh because when I told one friend I was trying to unpack 10 boxes a day, he said, 10 boxes a day! we only had 10 boxes all together. Yes, we did have a lot to move, but I am making progress. In the meantime, here are some pics of the outside.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Front view

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back view

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
backyard pic 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
backyard pic 2

The inside pics will come once I find the rooms beneath all the
boxes and plastic bags! Anyone want to come help unpack now?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home