What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, April 04, 2005


Greetings from BDI and Monday morning *mwahs*! Put on your dancing shoes and your thinking caps and let's Mambo the Monday blues away!

01. Dreams come true ... you've won a contest! The prize? You get to spend the day with your favorite artist sightseeing in a city on their world tour. You also get to sit on stage and have them sing a song to you. Who is the artist? What is the dream city you'd like to sightsee with them? What song would you like to sit on stage and have them sing to you?

The artist: Meatloaf
The city: NYC
The song: Two Out of Three Aint Bad.

02. You are having a fantasy dinner party. It is strictly a dinner party - none of the artists will perform. The party can be small and intimate or a huge bash. Which musicians, composers, songwriters, etc. (living or dead) would be on your guest list? With you at the head of the table, what is the seating arrangement?

Mozart on my left, Joan Baez on my right, and the rest of the table... Bob Dylan, Carly Simon, Tom Wait, John Prine, Joni Mitchell, and Meatloaf (the singer not as the main course :-)).

03. Think of the three most important people in your life ... list them, dedicate a song to each of them (title and artist) and reveal why you're dedicating that particular song to them.

First and foremost my husband Keith and the song to him would be Saved The Best for Last.

If I would have known baby what I know now
I would have saved my love for you , and only you
But since I didn't know then what I know now, there's one thing that I know
I'm glad I saved the best for last

Second is difficult because it would be hard to choose between my two sisters, so I choose both :-) and their song(s) would be...

Bridge Over Troubled Waters...Simon and Garfunkel

I’m on your side. when times get rough
And friends just can’t be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

and

Forever Young ...Bob Dylan

May your hands always be busy
May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift
May your heart always be joyful
And may your song always be sung
May you stay forever young
Forever young, forever young
May you stay forever young.

Three is my best friend of over 40 years Rick Foster and the song to him would be Best of Friends by Joan Baez

We may not always be the best of lovers
But if you leave it to me I think I can see
We'll always be the best of friends

And one day when I am old and on the porch
With knittings around my knees you hear me say
Excuse me please,but aren't you the one
And wasn't it fun way back when

04. Spring has sprung! It's said that spring is the time when a young man's (or young woman's) fancy turns to love. List at least three of your all time favorite songs (include the artist name) in which the theme is love -- whether it be passionate love, unrequited love, love lost, etc.

Love is Just a Four Lettered Word - Joan Baez
Loving Her Was Easier - Kris Kristofferson
Love Minus Zero - Bob Dylan


Comments:
xanax for sale without prescription order xanax bars online - taking xanax for anxiety
 
buy valium valium effects on liver - buy bulk valium
 
ativan online long do ativan withdrawal last - buy ativan mexico
 
diazepam 5mg diazepam compared valium - percocet diazepam high
 
buy xanax online legally drug effects of xanax - buy xanax online forum
 
ambien without prescriptions buy ambien online overnight delivery no prescription - generic ambien strengths
 
soma online carisoprodol 350 mg controlled substance - soma drug fiction
 
cheap diazepam pass valium drug test - valium sale bulk
 
buy soma online somanabolic muscle maximizer contact - carisoprodol 350 mg vs flexeril
 
soma buy soma ultram drug interactions - buy soma online no prescription
 
zolpidem drug ambien 10mg tablets - ambien online no prescription canada
 
Post a Comment

Home