What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, March 06, 2005


Keys!!!Okay, so last tuesday started out like any other day. I did the laundry, made a bank deposit, mailed some packages, went to the library. I talked with my husband on the phone. I went back into the library, picked up the stack I had ready to check out. Did that. Went to my car... whoops!! the keys were locked in the car. I have never never never ever done this before!!! I felt like an idiot. Walked to the college, where my husband teaches, which is only about 10 blocks from the library. Have cell phone will travel...so he knew I was on my way. I was almost there when he pulled up and drove me back to the library. He was between classes and besides, he wanted to laugh at me a bit.

But the funniest part is I was telling my mom about it today and she related a story even funnier! She and my dad had gone golfing. They took the clubs from the trunk and put her purse in the trunk. Locked it up. On their way to the clubhouse it started raining so they left their clubs at the clubhouse and got back in the car to wait out the rain. When the rain stopped they got out, locked up the car, and realized my dad had left the keys in the car ignition!! Okay, now locking one set of keys up in a car is bad enough, but two!!! :-). They got a ride to the dealership only a couple blocks away, got a duplicate key, and walked back to the car. Unlocked it, got the keys, and played their golf.

Okay, now tell me your locked your keys in your car story!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home