What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, March 24, 2005


Cell phones promote rudeness! Now don't get me wrong. I have a cell phone and I use it to keep in touch with my husband during the day and friends and family. But there is a limit! The other day I was going through the check out line at the local piggly wiggly and the cashier was on her cell phone with her boyfriend the entire time she was ringing up my order! The manager saw and said nothing! Yesterday UPS delivered a package and the young man was on his cell phone, with a friend, and didn't even interrupt his call long enough to politely ask me to sign for the pkg. Just handed me the computer thingy they use and walked away continueing his conversation after I signed. Today, I went to buy my powerball numbers for Saturday and before I could say what I wanted the cashier took a call on her cell phone and walked away to have the conversation in private! Okay, now there is a limit!! Cell phones should be banned for use by employees while they are on duty. Especially those in public and customer service where there job is to be there for the customer. Just my humble opinion :-). Any other experiences like this or any opinions on this pro or con?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home