What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, February 24, 2005


Here Kitty Kitty...or does anyone want a little pussy :-)? Last night I couldn't get our two female cats, Ginger and Hidey, to come inside, so left them out until they were ready. Soon I hear knock on the door and our upstairs neighbor tells me our cats have a kitten cornered. I go out and sure enough, they have a little yellow kitten cornered under a chair next door. I grab Hidey and put her inside, but Ginger is too fast and gets away. In the meantime, the little kitten runs and hides in the bushes under the stairs. Now, I know Ginger won't come in with the kitten outside, so the only solution I had was...here kitty kitty and soon it came to me. I carried it inside and as you can see by the picture he decided to suck up to the soft hearted one in the family :-). We will try to find his home and post some lost kitten posters, but I have a feeling someone dumped it at our place hoping we would take it in. If we do that would make 7!!!! Anyone want a little pussy???

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Comments: Post a Comment

Home