What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, January 04, 2005


What I learned today:-)! When I came home from doing laundry, the post office run, buying a few groceries and of course my powerball tickets I carried everything inside. When I brought the first laundry hamper in (I have those nice mesh ones with handles) I carried it into the dark bedroom and dropped it in it's usual spot.

Lesson One: Given an empty area a cat will curl up to go to sleep.
Lesson Two: Cats do not like having laundry hampers dropped on them no
matter how light weight the basket/hamper is.
Lesson Three: You cannot squash a cat with the hamper, but they do make a loud
noise when said hamper is dropped upon them.
Lesson Four: It will take the cat approximately 5 minutes to forgive you for
(1) interrupting their nap and (2) dropping that damn hamper on them.

Complete lesson learned: Turn on a light before dropping a hamper full of clothes onto the floor :-). Sorry, Bug!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home