What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, January 12, 2005


GingerCat aka Biatch Cat! Okay, I know cats have wills of their own and like to play games with us, but this has gone a little too far. We let four of our six cats outside during the day, but when I have to leave they must come in. At first they would all come when called and sweet as pie walk into the apt. for me. But lately, Ginger T. Fuzzycat, has started this new game. She will come up, get to the door, then turn and high tail it away from the apt. She will come up to me and just as I'm about to pick her up will streak away as fast as she can go. Then she'll come back and we play this game until one of us gives up. Sometimes I pretend to drive off and drive around the complex and when I get back she is all huffy and chatting at me because I left and she was still outside.

Okay, so I have this neighbor, Pam, who Ginger will got to so if Pam is outside she will get Ginger for me and of course, Ginger is sweet as pie and goes right to her. She will go to my husband and come in when he calls, but will she do it for me? NO!!

Yesterday, I went out to take out the trash and it wasn't even time for them to come in for the night and there they all were - lined up at the door - and one by one they walked inside. Ginger came in last and as she passed me, stopped, looked at me, and seriously folks! she stuck her little nose in the air and walked passed me giving me a look that said, see bitch, I'll come in when I want to.

Now, today, Pam and I are outside talking and I'm telling her this story and as a joke she opens her apartment door and says, "come on in, Ginger." Does Ginger walk up and turn and run? Does she ignore her as she does me? No! She walks into Pam's apartment! Pam has ferrets so she had to put her foot out and turn her around, but the point is this cat is just trying to frustrate and irritate me. I know it for sure now!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ginger T. Fuzzycat


Comments: Post a Comment

Home