What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 03, 2004


Favorite Christmas movies: I was just reading my sister's blog and in response to her recent blog on books on tape someone mentioned their favorite Christmas movie was It's a Wonderful Life. I have a few favorites and I'm hoping some of you will post your favorites. Many years ago I saw a movie called The Gift. It was about a poor couple who couldn't afford gifts for each other. But, she had long hair and he had a pocket watch. She wanted to buy him a gold chain for the watch and he wanted to buy her some combs for her hair. So, she sold her hair and got him the chain, in the meantime he had sold his watch and got her the combs for her hair. It was a sweet beautiful movie so if anyone sees it let me know. I would love a copy.

My other favorites are A Christmas Story and White Christmas.

What are yours?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home