What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, October 04, 2004


This weekend was spent in Manning with the local TOPS groups for our Area Recognition Day also known as the Fall Rally. We had a lot of fun and it was nice seeing others in the area. There were about 100 or more people there. Not a particularly exciting day. Some awards were given out, a couple of cute skits were performed and we had a nutritionist who gave a talk on ...well, nutrition. I did win one of the door prizes, but since it wasn't something I could use (see picture below) I passed it on to another member who loved it and wanted it.

She later told me her mother, also a member and who went with us, said "you know, Bonnie is a very nice person. She has a weird sense of humor, but I had a lot of fun with her today." I guess that about sums it up!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home