What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, October 16, 2004


Forty pounds down - 54 more to go! Well, I wanted to post the picture of me getting my charm for 40 pounds, but we didn't have a charm presentation last thursday so the pic will have to wait until next week. On the same roll is a picture of me accepting the trophy for big loser of the month for September. This is with my local TOPS group in case you are a newbie to my site. I am in a weightloss program and have had my ups and downs and in this case have the downs are the best part. So pics will go up next week, but I just had to share the good news.

On the 7th I gave a presentation on Enthusiasm and had a blast with it. Did it cheerleader style and even had two of my compatriots in TOPS up front with pom poms and letter E's pinned on their shirts. It was a lot of fun to present and the group loved it. We had a big weight loss this week after some pretty dismal weeks and a lot of members said my presentation had inspired them. That was good to hear because sometimes I'm just not sure how my weird and crazy presentations are accepted.

Anyway, went for a nice long walk today and have plans to play tennis tomorrow, so I am keeping active, watching what I eat (no I don't eat in front of a mirror), and drinking my water. Seven more pounds and I will be half way to goal, so that is my next small goal and when I reach it I will post to let the world rejoice with me!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home