What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, October 09, 2004


ARD:I'm finally getting around to posting about last weekend! Maybe someday I'll catch up with myself. Last weekend was spent in Manning, SC with other TOPS groups in our area. This was our Fall Rally or Area Recognition Day. This was the day all the people in our area groups recieved awards for most weight lost over the summer, perfect attendance over the summer, etc etc etc. We also saw a couple fun skits and had time to socialize with people in other groups. Below is a picture of the ones from my group who made it to the rally.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There were a lot of nice door prizes and of course I won the one I couldn't use! Even when I went up to get it one of the women in the group had told another one that isn't Bonnie, I'll be she ends up giving that to Linda because it's something Linda would like. Now, I didn't hear it as I was up front recieiving the door wreath. So, I didn't know why everyone laughed when I walked back and hung it around Linda's neck and asked if she would like it. Below is a pic of me with the door prize that wasn't me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All in all it was a fun day and I'm glad I went.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home