What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, September 23, 2004


Well, I didn't do it this week. I wanted to lose 3.5 pounds to reach another step in my weightloss program and reach the 40 lb. loss. I did lose 2 pounds which only leaves a pound and a half, so that will be next week. I guess I was asking too much of my body to drop 3.5 in one week, but others have done it so I thought, why not I? I wish I knew their secret and they aren't telling, because this week I drank lots and lots of water, walked, worked out at CURVES, even started moving books and book cases around the apt. No, the latter wasn't just for the hell of it, but by request. My husband would like all his math and stat books in his office and we decided all the videos that are currently in his office should go in the bedroom, since with the new arrangement I have the TV set up for easy viewing from bed. As my husband said, that is pure decadence! We love it! So, everyone wish me luck and keep thinking of me as thinner and thinner during the week!

The good news is one of my favorite women in the group, did get her first 20 lb. loss charm today. I don't know if she would want me to say her name, so JulieBird, if you are reading this I just want you to know how much you inspire me to lose. She never gives up no matter what happens. Oh sure, she gets down and depressed, but she pulls herself back up and gets back on track and keeps on going. She does so much for the group it seems we could never give enough back to her. We love ya, JulieBird!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Comments: Post a Comment

Home