What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, September 16, 2004


This is a favorite recent picture of me. Taken a few months back. The owner of this horse will not allow anyone over 200 pounds ride the horse. I only have 16 more pounds to go! It has been so long since I have ridden a horse and I am hoping to have it off by fall. There is nothing more exhilerating and freeing than being on horseback on a beautiful fall day. Of course, the fall here isn't the same as up north, but it will do in a pinch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had a gain of a pound this week so three more pounds and I will have lost 40 pounds since joining TOPS a year ago. Not too shabby. I only have 57 lbs. more to go to reach my goal of 160. I remember when it was 94 pounds to goal and it seemed so far away and almost unattainable. I've had my ups and downs, but more downs (losses) than ups and am slowly getting there. I am now believing YES! I can do it!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home