What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 29, 2004


From Tuesday Newsday:

DEBATES
From CNN

The Democratic and Republican nominees meet three times in 13 days, the first 90-minute forum beginning Thursday at 9 p.m. in Coral Gables, Florida. Their respective running mates, Sen. John Edwards and Vice President Dick Cheney, will debate on October 5 in Cleveland, Ohio.

1. Are you going to watch any, or all, of the debates?

Yes I am going to watch as many as I can. Even though I already know who I am voting for I still find these interesting.

2. Who do you think will win them?

If the votes are on content and who makes the most sense, from what I have heard so far I would say Kerry will win the debates. But if it goes to the one who can't dazzle you with his brilliance so baffles you with bullshit, then it will go to Bush, but I still have faith in my fellow Americans that they will see beyond the rhetoric and bullshit.

3. Do you think they will make a difference in the election?

I know it won't make any difference to me, but I also know people who are waiting for the debates to make up their minds, so yes, to some degree they will make a difference.

4. Are there going to be any local debates in your state or area? If so, will you watch, or attend those?

I haven't heard of any in my area, but if there were I would try to attend. It would be an interesting experience.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Comments: Post a Comment

Home