What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, August 16, 2004


Monday, Monday! So much to do, so little time!! So I have 6 minutes to post something here today and then I have to conquer the back office! This is the first day of school, so my husbands vacation has ended and mine has begun... just kidding, hon!!! Anyway, I set up the kittens in the playpen, gave them food, water, a clean litter box, toys, and then placed a net over them and thought all was safe and I could clean the kitchen. WRONG!!! First they dumped the water all over the playpen, mixed litter in with it that covered them and the playpen, wanting to get away from the mess a couple climbed the netting on the playpen and managed to climb over the top bar and get caught between the top netting and the playpen. What fun. Okay, they go back to the bathroom, I take down the playpen and take it outside and hose it off. So, for now mommy and kittens are in the front bathroom.

Keith is going to make an announcement during the afternoon meeting and hopefully some of the teachers or staff members will be interested and adopt a couple. I am also going to place an ad in The Item, our local paper, and hope for some responses. I hate the thought of taking them to the SPCA and that will definitely be a last resort.

The storms missed us, as we knew they would, and while the news was showing SC as being windblown and devastated we were sitting outside enjoying the sunny day. It went up the coast and did not affect us. What a mess though in the places they did hit. Of course, I got a lot of ribbing since Bonnie was named after me, or at least those who know me claim. I wonder if they are trying to tell me I'm a lot of air. Hmmmmm....

Well, my time is up...have to post this and then go clean that damn office!!! Kittens are still available and awaiting your loving home!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home