What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, July 22, 2004


Mosby Cat update: Last update we were taking the little cat to the vet for her broken jaw. They did pin it back together and kept her until she started eating. And now, we have her and her five babies living in the front bathroom. She is doing well as are the babies who are adorable. She lets me hold them and carry them around, but she does do a head count when I put them back and checks me out to make sure I'm not hiding one. We have to take her back to the vets once a week for 6 weeks so they can check the pins and on the 6th week they take them out. She is on antibiotics but takes them mixed in with her food, so it is easy to give it to her. We can't fool our other cats like that, so have to give it to them the hard way.
 
My husband says this is natures payback to me. I wouldn't let him go to the SPCA to visit the cats because I was always afraid he would bring another one or two home, so he said nature gave him all these to make up for that. We'll see about that! We already have too many cats and these are getting adopted out as soon as they are old enough. He says I talk tough but he thinks he can soften me up on this one.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home