What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 20, 2004


From Tuesday Newsday:
 
Do you keep up with the news while on vacation or otherwise away from home for an extended period? If so, how (newspaper/tv, etc.)? And has any major news item ever happened while you were out of touch with the news, shocking you when you found out after the fact?
 
I don't take that many vacations, but when I do I tend to leave the real world behind and all it's problems. If I am at someone's house and they have the news on I will watch it, or if they have a local paper laying around I will read it just to get a flavor of the local news. I don't actively seek a means of keeping up with the news. I don't remember anything major ever happening while I was on vacation and not paying attention to the news. Generally, if something big happened someone would tell me anyway.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home