What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, June 05, 2004


Week in Review: Haven't been on much lately and haven't been moved or inspired to write on the blog. So, have decided to just sit down and do a week in review. I've been having too much fun lately! Monday morning was spent in the pool. The apt. complex has finally opened it up for the season and the new people taking care of it are terrific! Monday night it was off to tennis and then back in the pool. Tuesday a bunch of us met at a friends house for...yep... a day in the pool. Then Wednesday we met at another friends house for... uh huh... a day in her pool. Hers is great because the deepest it gets is 4.5 feet so we were able to play water volleyball and have a blast. Even the ones afraid of the water got in and we walked them to a seat, built into the pool, where they were able to sit in the water, watch the game and enjoy the pool. Thursday was TOPS and even though I only lost half a pound, it was a loss. Friday more tennis and pool time and then movie night. I lasted for two movies then went to bed, while Keith and Cindy (our regular for Friday night at the movies) watched another. Keith got to bed around 3 a.m. This morning I went to CURVES and then back into the pool at the complex here. As I said I have been having entirely too much fun!

On another note I have started scanning more things to put up on Ebay. Got a bit lax on that lately. And am in another scrabble tournament, but am not doing so great there this time. I am losing ALL my games! As my sister, Victoria, says at least I am making my opponents happy. Hey, I do my best to make people happy.

Life is good!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home