What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, May 15, 2004


The Week in Review:

On Tuesday I started teaching tennis to one of my friends here. She was so quick to learn that by the next lesson on thursday I had her serving into the proper court :-).

Wednesday morning, early (4:30) Keith and I left for Columbia so he could have his cataract surgery. We were back home by 12:30.

Thursday morning we went back so the doctor could check the eye and things looked great.

Friday Keith was seeing so well he was reading the scrolls on the bottom of the tv without his glasses!

Thursday my sister Linda left a message on my phone that someone had rammed into my parents car on 8th and peninsula. No one was hurt and thank goodness it was a hot day and the window was down. The woman hit them on the drivers side and smashed the drivers door and of course the window. Someone had signaled her to go, she did, without looking and bam!

Saturday I talked with my sister Linda who had been having headaches and had a small seizure awhile back and they had found a small cyst on her brain. I did some internet research and told her they usually dissolve themselves, so the surgery the doctors were talking about was probably a moot point. Today, she confirmed, that the last MRI showed the cyst had dissolved itself.

And that winds up my week :-).


Comments: Post a Comment

Home