What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, May 10, 2004


Stole this from my sister's blog.

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
SMARTWEED – To find money, one should make up a conjure bag containing a….. (The modern herbal spellbook – the magical uses of herbs by Anna Riva)

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
The telephone

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
CNN news this morning

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
12:35 P.M.

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
12:44 PM

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
The tv in the living room where my husband is watching a movie.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
this morning – errands – the college, the post office, Lincare, Walgreens, Staples

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
My scrabble games and my ebay site

9: What are you wearing?:
black stretch pants, white socks and a tshirt that reads “I got up early once – didn’t like it – won’t do that again!

10: Did you dream last night?
Yes, but I don't remember what they were about.

11: When did you last laugh?
This morning when my husband was singing one of his nonsense songs about me.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock. We live in an apt. with walls that are not conducive to having things hung on them.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
One of the scrolls on CNN that said Resident Bush said America owes Rumsfeld a debt of gratitude.

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
It’s cute and fun.

15: What is the last film you saw?:
We watch so many videos I can’t even remember what the last one was… my husband is a collector… oh yes, I remember now… Magic.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
The Erie Museum and convert it back into a home and then move in.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
When I was 15 I wanted to be a nun, but my mother talked me out of it. Thanks mom!!!!!!! I owe you big on that one.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
I would make it possible for everyone to live their lives freely without censorship and without prejudice.

19: Do you like to dance?
I love to dance!! I even dance in the grocery stores when the music is a good dance tune from the 60’s. Took jazz for three years when I was in my late 20’s and loved it!

20: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Well, if I had it to do over again I would name her Lila or Deborah… anything except Naomi.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
At 56 I that isn’t even anything I can imagine… but for a boy I like Thomas or James.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?
No, I would like to visit Ireland one day, but I would not feel at home anywhere else in spite of what is happening politically here.

23: Will you pass on this survey?
Not in an email, but people who read my blog will see it.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home