What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, May 21, 2004


Below is a post listing all the taxes we pay. My husband emailed it to me, but we don't know the origination of the list as it had been forwarded several times. My husband also requested I post the latest humiliation I inflicted upon poor Mr. Fuzz.

Mr. Fuzz is our big black male cat who is very attached to me and I mean attached! At times I can't walk because he is so wrapped around my feet. Well, I was cleaning up the living room the other day, and Keith had had a beer the night before. My hands were full and as I picked up the can it turn upside down. There was a little beer left in the bottom and yes, it emptied out onto Mr. Fuzz. Mr. Fuzz headed to Keith (in his office) and when I went in I said Mr. Fuzz wants you to pet him. When he did he noticed he was all wet and smelled like a brewery. I told him what had happened and that was why Mr. Fuzz had changed loyalties for awhile. He was not pleased with me at the moment and went to Keith for some pampering. Fuzzy cats!!!! That will teach him to stick so close to me... nah!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home