What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, April 19, 2004


Princess LingLing the brave or incredibly stupid! LingLing is our little Balinese cat who weighs all of about 5 pounds. She has recently taken up a game that could be very dangerous for the little devil. I have two places I sit in the living room. One is a wingback chair and the other the love seat. Well, when I sit my glass of water on the table by the wingback chair and come back to sit, I find LingLing has taken up post and looks at me like she's daring me to move her. I say that's okay, I'll sit on the loveseat. So, as I am sitting she jumps from the chair to the loveseat and plops herself just where I am about to sit. Now, I am still over 200 pounds! So she is just lucky I have good reflexes and stop before squashing her. The game doesn't end there, though! Oh no! As I move to the chair she moves back to the chair... okay, now we have to determine who is boss... so I quickly sit on the loveseat and let her have the chair. There I showed her!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home