What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 16, 2004


Our Gay Cats: And no I don't mean happy cats, although I have to say our cats are probably among the happiest cats around. But, yes, we do have to gay cats. Sir Percival and The Bug are in love. They eat together, they snuggle together and even groom each other. Now, before Percy arrived I think The Bug was pretty straight, but I couldn't swear to it. I blame one of my scrabble buddies Helen for this situation. I wanted to name Percival something manly since he is such a big fluffy cat, but she thought Percival was perfect for a Persian and my husband agreed. Percival became Percy and Percy thought... hmmmm.... with a name like that I must be gay and next thing we new it was Percy and The Bug. I wonder if we should let them get married?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home