What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 10, 2004


Well, I threw my hat over the fence. That's a term I learned in a business course. When there is something you need to do and want to make sure you do it, you throw your hat over the fence, because then you have to go over that fence to get your hat back. For example, my goal is to get the bin cleaned out by the end of this month. But, I know me, and I could have let it go for another momth while I methodically arranged things here. So, I stopped by the rental office and told them I would have it empty by March 31. It is written! So it must be done. It's amazing how much room we are finding here now that we are discarding things we no longer need or use... like boxes for printers long gone, those old huge floppy disks that don't fit anything anymore and are totally useless, manuals for courses long past that are no longer relevent and so on and so forth and scooby dooby doo! Now, once I sell all the stuff, the TOPS group no longer wanted, on Ebay our paypal acct. will be looking pretty good too. Even with all the stuff I have been taking to the Salvation Army there is still plenty to put up for sale. But, fo now, it is late and I am off to bed


Comments: Post a Comment

Home