What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 03, 2004


Last nights best dream award goes to: I always have a lot of dreams, but every once in awhile one stays with me when I awaken and last nights was this one. Over and over the same dream kept running... I was running away from a man and had to get home and in bed so he couldn't catch me. I made it each time, but the funny part is I didn't have real doors I had those old saloon swinging doors. But I never opened them, I would just vault myself over the doors and make it to safety before he could reach me. Why he couldn't just jump over the doors also I don't know, but I spent a good part of the night doing that over and over and over... I was quite exhausted when I got up this morning!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home