What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, March 08, 2004


About Karma: Someone, whom I made do the right thing after he did a terrible wrong towards me, told me this would come back in my Karma. He didn’t agree he should have to do the right thing by me and didn’t mean that statement in a positive way. So, I thought I would write about how this has affected my Karma.

Since this happened, and also, since in another event I refused to listen to terrible stories about someone in my family and kicked the person, trying to scream the stories at me, out of my car, the following things have happened.

My Ebay business picked up and I have sold practically every item I posted for auction. Keith needs a crown on his tooth and called today, the first day of spring break, and gets to go in tomorrow! Normally these things get scheduled during class time. His car needed to go into the garage and they took it in today! The timing could not have been better. He needs to have cataract surgery, in April, and we managed to get a great doctor in Columbia to do it. Keith had a corneal transplant years back and the cataract is over the transplant. This doctor just happens to specialize in both areas and the ophthalmologist we use here had no problem getting Keith in with this other doctor. The doctor in Columbia had a practice here in Sumter and Keith had been going to him at that time.

Now, as for the story telling person. She accused me of being unorganized or I would have more time for her. What I found is in a way she was right. Once I stopped spending any free time with her, trying to keep her from getting bored and helping out my relative, I have caught up on all the projects I put off during that time.

My husband and I spent the weekend cleaning out the closet in his office and we also had the old broken washer and dryer hauled away. A neighbor did it for practically nothing. We now have so much storage space I am emptying the storage unit we have been paying $45 a month for. And! The TOPS group had been storing stuff there from our last garage sale, so I told anyone who wanted anything back to come and get it. Only two showed up and told me to either take the rest to the Salvation Army or sell what I can on Ebay and make some money off it. All right!

Yep, I guess that person was right. It did come back in my Karma. Life is good.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home