What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, February 19, 2004


Refunding, savings and purchases: Well, as everyone who is close to me knows I have been in search of a love seat. Preferably a sleeper loveseat, but that was not to be. The only one I found in this area was an ugly burlap covered one with no arms. Yuck! So, I kept looking and by chance stopped by a furniture store around the corner from me and outside was a beautiful loveseat that matched the colors of the new queen anne chairs I had purchased AND it was on sale for $100!! How could I pass it up. I didn't! It will be delivered Monday morning.

Since I can't find a job here I have been seriously doing grocery refunding and have managed to pay for a beautiful $250 chair for my husband for his birthday last year, put $300 towards my visit to Erie last summer, buy the Queen Anne chairs when they went on sale, and now buy this love seat. Between coupons and refunds I manage to save quite a bit for us each month. But, this is the best purchase I have made! I couldn't believe my luck.

Just wanted to update everyone who has been following my love seat search and teased me about the one with no arms... it's hard to love with no arms... ha ha ha.

I'll put pics on a page when the room is complete and maybe even an updated much thinner one of me!

Happy blogging!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home