What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, January 12, 2004


This and that... This is a catch up blog as I have been lagging behind lately. I have been having a great time at CURVES and would recommend it to every busy woman who is just getting back into exercising or starting. For those who are well trained this would seem like nothing, but you get a great workout, it is painless and doesn't take hours in the gym. I can already see the effects of toning and I have only been going since January 3.

I have continued to lose weight and am now only 68 pounds away from my goal weight, which means since last May 4 when I joined TOPS I have lost a total of 26 pounds! It is slow but it is going and it is staying off!

Oh, I am now selling on Ebay so if you want to check out what I have up you can go to ebay.com and do a search under sellers, type in scoopaloop and you will see my items. Not much for now, just some books, but I will be adding more as time goes on -chess sets, clothes (that are too big for me now :-), and other miscellaneous items. One of my friends has some Barbie dolls she wants me to put up for her. Of course, I get a handling fee :-)...

Let's see... that about covers it for now... still working on my book, still trying to get my violin to sound more like music than cats in heat, and still trying to get this place organized enough we can stop paying $45 a month renting a storage unit just for the overflow :-). Which means it's time for me to tackle the closet in my husbands office and start getting rid of junk and make room to store stuff in there.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home