What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, January 31, 2004


I can't believe it's been so long since I last sat down and wrote here, but it's also nice to know I have such a busy life. So, it's catch up time again... I seem to be doing a lot of that lately.

Things on Ebay are going well. Some things, of course, don't sell while others sell way over what I ever would have expected.

TOPS is going well also as I continue to lose.. a pound a week, but hey, if it keeps up like that, well, that's 52 pounds in a year and I can handle that. SRD (State Recognition Day) for TOPS is coming together... our banner team is going to start that Sunday, I have the skit done and the music and we had our first rehearsal Thursday and while it was a rough start, it's going to work... the handouts I'm making are getting completed and we're working on a basket.

The big news here in SC was our ice storm that literally stopped everything for two days. Monday we got up to an ice land and as beautiful as it was everyone was iced in. We aren't prepared here for things like that. Our cars were covered in a couple inches of ice and on Tuesday I went out and released them. Still we couldn't drive them. Then Wednesday, when i went to mail some pkgs, I noticed smoke coming out of the front of my car and drove to the garage. They discovered my radiator had sprung a leak and the front axels were leaking and spraying grease on the engine. Don't even ask how much all that cost to repair. Have credit card will travel.

My husband, while still having some issues, is doing better and has managed (knock wood) to stay out of the hospital as have all our cats. It always seems everything happens at once with us though... like the day my car started smoking my husband had an emergency dentist appt. for a lost filling that was on a tooth that really needed capped, so we are working on getting that done hoping for no complications due to the coumadin he's on because of the pulmonary embolism he had a couple years ago...ah, life is interesting.

Stay warm!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home