What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, December 11, 2003


We have a beautiful gray Persian cat. He doesn't like getting brushed, which is not good, since with such long hair he mats easily. But now we have a new problem. The other day he coughed up a hairball and in the process he also let go out the other end and now his other end is covered in poop! Last night I stuck him in the sink and washed as much off as I could before he bit his way out and yet he still smells!! So today, after TOPS and the post office and running Mr. Fuzz to the vet for yet another asthma shot, I must stick the poor cat back in the sink for another bath... Now, I never cared for the tv show friends, but there was one episode people who new me told me I had to watch and I caught it on a rerun. In this episode, the character Phoebe who cannot sing or play guitar is playing for a group of children and she has a song she wrote about a cat who lived in the alley and for some reason this song just keeps popping into my mind these days.

Pheobe Lyrics - Smelly Cat

Chorus:
Smelly Cat, Smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, smelly cat it's not your fault...
They won't take you to the vet.
You're obviously not their favorite pet.
You may not be a bed of roses,
And you're no friend to those with noses.
Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat it's not your fault!



Comments: Post a Comment

Home