What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, December 25, 2003


Merry Christmas: Happy Holidays to everyone and I hope yours has been as special as ours has been. We live in a small town and the people at the post office and those who deliver our mail have come to know me. Our postman knew I was waiting for the pkg. from CT because my sister was sending me home made cookies. I don't bake so this was a very special package so we would have some Christmas cookies. When the mailman brought the pkg. to the door yesterday he had a big grin and said Merry Christmas as he handed me the pkg. from CT. It wasn't until we opened it we realized how very special this pkg. was. Not only did Victoria send a nice assortment of very good cookies, but awhile back I had mentioned I had not had time to read the two latest Harry Potter books, so what did she do? She copied her CD's onto tape for me because I listen to books on tape at night before going to bed. But it didn't stop there! She had also made a beautiful calander with pictures of us as we were growing up and pictures of our parents when they were young. We received a lot of other gifts from friends and family, but this one box stood out among the rest as the most special and precious gifts received this year. Thank you again, Victoria, this package really made our Christmas.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home