What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, November 29, 2003


Happy Day after Turkey Day! Hope everyone had a fun thanksgiving. I know we did. With all Keith's health issues I was concerned he wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy the dinner at my brother and sister-in-laws, but things went quite well. For those who don't know my older brother Michael (Mickey to us) had been laid off and ended up finding a job here in Sumter. I found them a cute little duplex in the complex right across the street from us, and since they had the bigger kitchen thanksgiving was held there. We invited the biology teacher, as she usually has thanksgiving with us. So there were five of us for dinner. We all contributed so it was quite a spread. Cindy, the biology teacher brought the wine :-). I was very proud that I did not over indulge, except for a small piece of pumpkin pie. After dinner we all cleaned up and Keith and Mickey played chess, while me, Kathy and Cindy played scrabble. I had been telling Kathy so much about Cindy's beautiful yard that she has built into an ecological center for wildlife, that the three of us got in my car and drove to Cindy's so Kathy could see this place. When we got back we had pie and coffee and my niece Shelly (Mickey and kathy's oldest daughter) arrived with her boyfriend Todd. We were there much longer than we had planned and had quite an enjoyable day. I took a few pics of course, but don't have the capability to posts pics here, so once they are developed will post them elsewhere with a link. Now, onto Christmas!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home