What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, September 16, 2003


Back again... I have decided there is no way I can do this everyday, so I am not going to stress myself over my haphazard postings. The 24 hour heart monitor showed no current problems with Keith's heart. He is feeling much better and is back to taking walks with me. Of course, he has his handy dandy PDR which he says he scares himself with, but then he would rather be informed than follow the doctors blindly. Of course, it didn't help that John Ritter suddenly died the way he did, and they keep saying for people not to worry it could happen to them, as it could only happen to people with hypertension, high blood pressure... etc.. all the things Keith has... as he says he does get panicky and he knows he does this to himself... men!! who can understand them :-). And now, a friend in Florida, someone Vic and I have known for over 40 years!! ended up in the ER with a blood pressure of 210/176 and that is not a typo. He is home now but on new blood pressure medicine, and also, they noticed his breathing was very shallow. Did a test like the ones they give us for our asthma and found he had 60% carbonmonoxide and 40% oxygen which isn't good, so he is now on 24 hour oxygen. Should be fun since he is in a wheelchair. He said they gave him little portable ones that he can carry in a backpack on his chair that last 4 hours. What fun. Well, hopefully next time I post it will be a cheery one :-).


Comments: Post a Comment

Home