What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 02, 2003


Okay, so I'm doing This or That Tuesday on Wednesday :-).

July 1: Summer Fun!
Summer Fun!

1. Lemonade or Ice Cold Beer?

Ice cold beer and pretzels!! or Lemonade and chocolate chip cookies... one of my favorite memories from my childhood is laying on the porch glider, on a hot summer day, drinking lemonade and eating home made chocolate chip cookies.

2. Swimming pool or beach?

Swimming pool for laps, but the beach for the enjoyment of the water.

3. Long weekends here & there, or a 2-week vacation?

Long weekends usually, but once in awhile I like the 2 week vacation to visit family and friends.

4. Destination: Acapulco or Hawaii?

Neither! Alaska for me!

5. Destination: Mountains or Beach?

Mountains! Even though I no longer ski the mountains are still exciting to me.

6. Hotel/motel/B&B or camping?

Camping! as long as the campground has a bathroom with showers :-).

7. Carefully planned vacation, or play it by ear?

Play it by ear. I love to go off the beaten path and see things I may have missed staying on a scheduled day.

8. Sneakers or sandals?

Sneakers.

9. Air-conditioning or fans?

Fans. A/C is hell on my arthritis.

10. Concerts in the park or baseball games?

Concerts in the park. Even though I have been told I am unarmerican for this... I hate baseball!!!!!!!!!



Comments: Post a Comment

Home