What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 16, 2003


I'm back!!! Had a fun but exhausting trip. First to Erie, PA where I checked on the house my husband and his brother share. More on that later. Walked around Erie doing some walks down memory lane and visited family.

My sister Linda and her husband Paul drove us to CT for Victoria's 50th bday party. What a blast. That has to be the best party I have ever attended. Got to meet Bernie, with whom I play online scrabble, when I went with her to pick up Billie and Sarah from karate. Also, met Kerri, (we prepared the meat and cheese platters) another person with whom I have been debating issues online. It was great meeting and chatting with both in person.

The next morning I went to breakfast with Vic and Billie. When we returned I realized my cleaning compulsion had ruined some pics for Victoria. She took pictures of the mess from the night before, but unfortunately I had already cleaned up quite a bit the night before. I'm sorry!!! I'll never clean again :-). Still there was enough to make the pics memorable.

The open mic was a lot of fun and I even got up enough nerve to recite a short poem about Victoria in honor of her 50th. There were a lot of laughs and even some serious performers. All in all it was a really great time.

Arrived back home last night and am trying to get back into a normal routine again. Well, as normal as anything ever gets for me :-).


Comments: Post a Comment

Home