What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 02, 2003


And I'm even later on the Friday Five... figured I better get the last one done and try to get this coming Friday's done on... well, maybe Friday!

Jun 27, 2003

Answer the following five questions in your weblog or journal. Make sure you leave a comment here with a link to your post (or just leave your answers in the comments section).

1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?

This summer I will be taking a short trip to PA and then CT... someone is having a birthday there and I want to help celebrate.

2. What was your first summer job?

Working in the accounting office for Sanitary Farms Dairy... Sanida... I was the youngest one there, but the only one who could run a comptometer so got the job. Yes, this was long before computers :-).

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?

Vermont.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?

My honeymoon with my second husband. We had called and reserved a cabin in a resort somewhere in TX...can't remember where... when we got there it was late and when we got to our cabin, we found the people before had left rotting food in the refrigerator and we spent the night spraying cockroaches. We had paid for a week, but the next morning got all our money back and just travelled around TX for the rest of the week. That turned out to be a lot of fun even though it started off so badly.

5. What was your best vacation ever?

Going to CA with my Aunt Wilhelmina when I was 30. Met some cousins I had never known and saw a lot of CA. Even Disneyland wasn't too bad. Of course, that was also where I had was in a truck that hit a lamp post, but that's another story.

So it seems like my worst vacation ended up being a good one, and my best ended up bad. Maybe I should switch them around.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home