What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, June 09, 2003


A is for Alltel the cell company we will be leaving this month
B is for Books – catching up on my reading
C is for Cats who so far have all been well this month
D is for the Dogs who eat the food we put out for the stray cats
E is for Elephant Parts – a tape I found and sent to my friend Rick in FL
F is for the new Friends I’ve made in TOPS
G is for Girl – a prepubescent female. I am Woman hear me roar J.
H is for Harry Potter – new book coming out June 21
I is for Istanbul – no reason it just popped into my head
J is for June!
K is for Keith having to teach the first summer semester at the college
L is for Love and Laughter – something we have much of here
M is for Marriage… I can’t believe we have survived the first year and more J
N is for Naomi getting moved to the new Wendy’s closer to her home and in a much nicer location… J
O is for Once Upon a Time and childhood dreams
P is for Planting time…wish I had even a small garden!
Q is for Quiet time
R is for Rants and Blogs and all the fun things we get to do online
S is for Sisters… I have two of the greatest J
T is for Trashy drive in movies… still fun to watch
U is for the Unicorn on the new nightlight my sweetie found for me
V is for Victoria and all the help she has given me on my blog
W is for Wal-mart… and why did they have to put up a super walmart here in sumter!!!
AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
X is for Xavier – the happy hooker… just because I like to write about happy people J
Y is for Yawning ….. morning J
Z is for Zen Buddhism


Comments: Post a Comment

Home