What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, June 21, 2003


I'm a little late on the Friday Five but here goes...

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Short... uh sort of curly, sort of wavy...some parts straight... a friend of mine in TX described my hair as having the J.F. look ...
she said my hair always looked as if I had Just Fucked :-)!!!

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Besides experimenting with colors, have decided to let the natural gray take over now... it is much thinner with age and I am actually
losing some... female pattern baldness, maybe?

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
On my head :-)... and however it wants to sit after I try to comb it into some semblence of order.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
It would be long and thicker like when I was younger. I would love that hair in gray!

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
I went to get a perm and told them a friend had recommended them. I had really long hair and just wanted a slightly curly perm... tried to explain I didn't want big hair just some curl. well!! when they combed it out I had hair at least as wide as I am tall!! okay, a slight exaggeration, but it was big!!!! I complained and got very upset, but they insisted I had said I wanted my hair like the woman who had recommended me..no I said she had sent me, but I didn't want BIG hair! Well, they couldn't fix it, but when I went to visit my sister, Victoria, in TX she had a friend who did hair and she managed to turn me back into a person with a perm, rather than a PERM with a person.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home