What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, June 21, 2003


For anyone interested here is my weekly workout program:

Monday: Beat around the bush, Jump to conclusions, Climb the walls, and Wade through paperwork
Tuesday: Drag my heels, Push my luck, Make mountains out of molehills, and Hit the nail on the head
Wednesday: Bend over backwards, Jump on the bandwagon, Balance the books, and Run around in circles
Thursday: Toot my own horn, Climb the ladder of success, Pull out all the stops, and Add fuel to the fire
Friday: Open a can of worms, Put my foot in my mouth, Start the ball rolling, and Go over the edge
Saturday: Pick up the pieces!

Whew! what a workout! You are invited to use my program without charge :-). (author unknown)


Comments: Post a Comment

Home