What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, May 31, 2003


My weekly alphabet list .... an idea pilfered from my sister Victoria who pilfered it from someone else who borrowed the idea from another page :-)...

A is for APPLES…I have to remember to get some while shopping
B is for BILL – Keith’s friend who visited us over last weekend and updated both our computers
C is for CATS… and hoping we don’t have any more health crisis for awhile
D is for DIET – my new obsession
E is for EATING – something I need to do less of to stick with my DIET (see D)
F is for FAT – something I am losing while EATING less on my DIET
G is for GINGER CAT – who likes to get scratched every and night
H is for HEALTH and HAPPINESS – I’m working on both
I is for INJUSTICE – of which we have too much in this world
J is for JUSTICE – something there is too little of in this world
K is for KEITH – my husband whom I want to keep HEALTHY and HAPPY
L is for LIFE, LIBERTY and the right to still pursue HAPPINESS
M is for MENTAL ILLNESS – I can live with mine J
N is for NO MORE abuse of power
O is for ONIONS – also on the grocery list
P is for PEDOMETER to measure my WALKING – see W
Q is for QUESTIONING the judgment of our current administration
R is for RUNNING towards tomorrow not away from today
S is for SANDS through the hourglass
T is for TIME – there never seems to be enough
U is for UNITY and sisterhood
V is for VICTORY over our miscarriages of JUSTICE
W is for WALKING – something I am doing much more of these days
X is for X-rays and mammogram results from my tests last Thursday
Y is for YESTERDAYS gone so Don’t Stop Thinking about Tomorrow
Z is for ZEPHYR – my husband’s nickname for me



Comments: Post a Comment

Home